Structured Cabling System may seem simple enough but if not installed properly you could be looking at a never-ending series of outages and failures. Faulty premise wiring can be a cause of many network problems. If the wiring isn’t installed properly you may as well just shut the power off because eventually it will fail on you.
We use only CAT5e, CAT6 and fiber optic wiring so you know you’re getting the safest and best cables available. Whether you need to wire and entire building or simply a new workstation our trained technicians can have your system running at peak performance quickly and with the confidence in knowing it will perform. In addition to cabling and wiring we also install many top quality switches that will ensure your data moves at the speed you need.
Our extensive wiring and cabling experience includes:
- Network Cable Design.
- Bid Specification and RFP services.
- Project Management.
- Installation Services.
- Cable Testing and Certification.
- Wire Termination, Wall Jacks, Patch Panels, Rack.
- Cable Modems Wiring and Setup.
Wires and cables are often kept out of sight and therefore are out of mind but these connections are the reason you’re in business and cutting corners when it comes to wiring your office will lead to nothing but headaches and trouble in the future.
Structured Cabling System is a cabling system that regulates the network cable between the telephone, printer, computer and other components or between multiple computers and some communication devices can communicate with each other, where is the connection between the equipment may be assisted by a variety of cables, adapters and various other equipment.
Structured Cabling Systems (SCS) is divided into six subsystems:
The basic function of a standard structured cabling system in the wiring system that includes:
- Standard equipments that used and layout for the backbone and horizontal cabling.
- Standard interfaces that used for the connection of the equipment to the physical connection equipment.
- Supports a wide range of tools and applications from different vendors.
The size of the quality of a structured cabling system are:
- Compliance with standards that have been set. (EIA/TIA 509,EIA/TIA 568B,EIA/TIA 568C, EIA/TIA 606)