Accelerating Your Business through Electronic Documents.
Physical document management requires secure storage which is both costly and risky. Filing and retrieval of physical documents are both time-consuming and labor intensive. Making paper copies of documents carries the risk of them being misplaced or misused – a serious issue with highly classified documents. Most company do not have a disaster recovery system in place for their physically documented core business data which can be detrimental in ensuring the continuity of the company’s business.
A document management software is the core component of an effective Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). Although record management software such as Microsoft SharePoint may serve as a basic DMS, an advanced document management software will give you more control over your data, resulting in improved staff productivity and superior customer service.
Document Loss and High Cost of Storage Space are the major issues normally encountered by most organizations in current days, particularly when they are dealing with a large number of traditional paper documents.
Paper documents are transformed into image file and stored electronically. The documents then can be shared, searched, retrieved, viewed, and even circulated virtually from networked computer.
In addition, organization can even save more time and money by implementing workflow solution to streamline business processes electronically throughout and beyond the enterprise-easily, accurately, efficiently, and consistently
- Validation Plan.
- User Requirements Specification (URS).
- Hardware Design Specification (HDS).
- Hardware Configuration Specification (HCS).
- Functional Specifications (FS).
- Application Configuration Specification (ACS).
- Performance Qualification (PQ).
- Installation Qualification (IQ).
- Operational Qualification (OQ).
- Low Cost.
- Reduce Operational Costs / Reduce Overhead Cost.
- Complete All Inclusive Package.
- Speedy Implementation.
- Complete Validation Documentation.
- Manage Documents, Spreadsheets and Data in One Integrated Solution.
- Easy to Use and Maintain.
- Document Sharing.
- Helps enforce business policies.
- Reduced or eliminates process bottlenecks.
- Improve Compliance.
- Improve Productivity and Efficiency.
We provide your business with electronic document management solutions. The creation of electronic documents are easier to secure, backup and recover, reduced storage and real estate cost. Integration of Document Capture & Management System that accelerates document access resulting in expedient customer service and superior company performance.
Features of Electronic Document Management System:
- Automatic indexing and conversion of documents into standardised formats.
- Intelligent archiving – recognition and classification of similar data in documents.
- Seamless interface between DMS and printers, faxes and email clients.
- Centralized monitoring system with detailed status logs.
- Role-based/individualised access authority (per document, personnel or department).
- Multi-level security tools – read-only archiving, checksum tests, 128-Bit coded archival, report logging, access right management, etc.
- Accelerated content search and retrieval capacity with powerful search engine to locate metatagged, OCR and barcode-recognised data.
- Web content management – text content management within a website.
- Email content management – comprehensive archiving, indexing and search tools.
- Document tracking & expiration.
- User-friendly browser interface (WEB BASED)